Mr. Elias Osta
Elias Osta, homegrown with legal knowledge, by an Advocate-Mother and a Judge-Father, he has graduated with Honor in 2011 from La Sagesse School of Law in Beirut, concluding his Masters in Private Law in 2013 and his Canonical Advocacy Degree in 2017. Mr. Osta joined Beirut Law Firm in 2017.
- Labor Law.
- Litigation and Execution Proceedings.
- Insurance Recovery and Third-Party Insurance Recovery.
- Canonical Advocacy and Defense.
- LLB with Honors (La Sagesse University in Beirut).
- Masters in Private law (La Sagesse University in Beirut).
- Canonical Advocacy and Defense in the Ecclesiastic Tribunals (Maronite Catholic Patriarchal Academy in Beirut).
- Arabic / French / English