Mrs. Judith Mubarak
Judith Mubarak, graduated with High Distinction from Saint Joseph University in Beirut, has highly invested in her legal education, focusing on Energy Laws and Oil & Gas; she graduated with high distinction from the Robert Gordon University (Aberdeen, UK) and joined the Lebanese Petroleum Administration (LPA) for an intensive Six months practice period on the National Energy laws. Mrs. Mubarak joined Beirut Law Firm in 2018, following the Initial of its Energy and Oil & Gas Department.
- Energy and Oil & Gas.
- Corporate, Business and Commercial law.
- Contract Drafting.
- LLB in Law (St. Joseph University in Beirut).
- BS in Political Science (St. Joseph University in Beirut).
- LLM in Oil and Gas (Robert Gordon, Aberdeen – UK).
- Fundamentals of Human Rights and Gender Inequalities (Oxford University, Oxford – UK).
- Public International Law (The Hague Academy for International Law, The Hug – Netherlands).
- Arabic / English / French / Basic Italian