Mrs. Rita Khadra
Rita Khadra, graduated in 2013 with High Distinction, a highly competent and a motivated Associate with an eminent proven team work ability. She joined Beirut law Firm at the beginning of 2016 and significantly established herself in the Litigation and the Regulatory Departments of the Firm.
- Recovery and Insurance recovery.
- Canonical Advocacy and Defense.
- Bachelor of Law, Lebanese University (Filière Francophone de Droit).
- Masters in Judicial Career, Lebanese University (Filière Francophone de Droit).
- Canonical Advocacy and Defense in the Ecclesiastic Tribunals, Maronite Catholic Patriarchal Academy.
- Arabic, French and English.